Franchi Firearms 7-Year Limited Warranty
A new Franchi firearm is warranted only to the original retail purchaser, for 7 years from the date of purchase. This warranty applies only if the firearm was purchased from an authorized dealer in the United States.
You do not need to register your firearm (online or warranty card) to be covered by the warranty. The warranty will be validated by the serial number of your firearm. We do recommend keeping a copy of your original proof of purchase.
Franchi will, at its option, repair or replace without charge any Franchi firearm that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Parts and labor are included. Repairs are warranted for the duration of the original warranty.
If Franchi replaces a firearm under this warranty, you will receive a new 7-year warranty. Franchi will return replacement firearms to you freight prepaid.
What Is Not Covered
This warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by…
- Misuse or accidents
- Failure to provide proper care or maintenance
- Failure to comply with instructions in the owner’s manual
- Normal wear and tear
- Rust or corrosion
- Obstructions in the barrel
This warranty does not cover any claims made by the second or subsequent owner of any Franchi product.
Any unauthorized alteration or modification of the firearm will void this warranty. Franchi shall not be responsible for any claims involving this firearm that result from the use of faulty, non-standard, remanufactured, or reloaded ammunition.
In no event shall Franchi be liable for consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. The warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Franchi does not authorize any dealer or any other person to vary the terms of this warranty or to make any other express warranties.
To Obtain Warranty Service
Get a return authorization (RA) number (required):
- Complete the repair request form and Benelli USA will email you a Return Authorization (RA) number
- Or call Benelli USA Customer Service at (301) 283-6981 (option 2) or (800) 264-4962 (option 2), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
Pack your firearm for shipment to the Franchi repair facility (at the address listed below) in the following manner.
- First, ensure that the firearm is completely unloaded, by visually and physically checking the chambers and the magazine. It is both dangerous and illegal to ship a loaded firearm through the mail. Call Franchi Industries for assistance if for any reason the gun cannot be completely unloaded prior to shipping. Do not pack or ship loaded firearms.
- Send no ammunition.
- Place your firearm in the original box with the spacers in place to prevent damage in shipment. If you do not have the original box, ship the gun, assembled, in a hard case.
- Include a letter containing the Return Authorization Number you’ve been given and a description of the problem. Be sure to include your name, address, and daytime phone number.
- Insure the package for the replacement value of the gun.
Ship the package, freight prepaid, to the address listed below. No C.O.D. shipments will be accepted. Only the Franchi Industries repair service facility in Maryland is authorized to make warranty repairs.
Attn: Service Department
901 Eighth Street
Pocomoke, MD 21851
Where to Get Further Help
If you have questions concerning this warranty, contact the Franchi Customer Service Department:
Franchi Customer Service
17603 Indian Head Highway, Suite 200
Accokeek, MD 20607-2501
(301) 283-6981 (option 2)
(800) 264-4962 (option 2)